It is also possible to log into a printer with a PIN code. You can easily request a PIN code:
- Go to: hva.canon.nl and log in.
- Click on the button in the upper right corner to go to your account settings.
- Select 'PIN code'.
- Click on [Request new PIN code].
Your PIN code is displayed immediately and is also sent to your HvA email address. The PIN code is valid until next Sunday, 24.00 hours. On Monday you must request a new pin code.
Please note: It may take about 15 minutes to activate your PIN code.
5. Go to a printer. Tap on the display on [PIN code], enter your PIN code and tap on [Login].
You can also see the pin code in the Campus Print app. Make sure you have installed the Campus Print app on your smartphone or tablet. (Install the Campus Print app)
- Open the Campus Print app.
- Select your location.
- If you have not previously logged into the app, log in with your HvA-username and password or guest account.
- Tap [Login].
- Tap [Show my PIN]. Your pin code is displayed.