This instruction applies when you are logged in with your Windows computer on the HvA
- Open the start menu and select Run (or use the shortcut Windows key + R).
- Enter the following link: \\Canamswapp05.ps1.mycanonprint.nl
Note: When a security warning appears, click ‘Allow’ to proceed.
- Fill in your HvA-ID@hva.nl (*) and password. (When required).
Important! When you use a private Windows computer you must also enter the domain name (ad.hva.nl), and behind the domain name you must only enter your HvA-ID (so without @hva.nl): ad.hva.nl\HvA-ID.
- Click on ‘Follow-Me’. Use the right mouse button and choose “Connect”
Note: It may take a while before the printer driver appears.
- To set the ‘Follow-Me’ as your default printer:
- Open the start menu
- Click ‘Devices and Printers’
- Click on ‘Follow-Me’
- Right-click on the printer icon and set as default printer.
- You are now ready to use the Canon printers from your applications!
* Example: firstname.lastname@example.org